Friday, August 10, 2012

The Places You'll Go...



As if I don't make this clear enough already, let me reiterate at least once more: I love to travel! I've already been lucky enough to leave our blessed country 3 times and touch down on 2 different continents. I have no intention of slowing down my international adventures, and have made a list of all the places I'd like to go. 
My Primary list is only four as of right now. These are places that I will go to, and hopefully soon!


  • Western Europe (UK, Ireland, France, Italy)
  • Sydney, Australia
  • South Africa

  • Rio, Brazil 


My Secondary list is much longer, although I'm skeptical that I'll touch down on all of them. Still, as an optimist, I like to think I'll touchdown in at least a handful of them. 
  • Bora Bora
  • Athens
  • Beijing
  • Tokyo
  • Iceland
  • Moscow
  • New Zealand
  • Egypt
  • Peru

So have any of you readers been to any of the aforementioned countries/cities/provinces/islands? Any suggestions of places to go? I like to keep an open mind when I think about the world outside of my home country. There's so much to do and to see and to know, and while I'll never get to go everywhere, I'll never say it's for lack of trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment